What's New in Version 1.0.1
- From today, you can set the volume in the NES game, and the volume configuration is global.
- NES Rom list supports full file name, previously it was in 83 format, long file names would not be displayed completely.
- Increased the refresh rate of the game.
- Optimized the response speed of buttons.
- Modified the ui design of NES Rom list.
Download the newest Xtron NES Emulator firmware, and drag it to your Xtron drive.
How to Set the Volume
In the NES game, short press power button to set the volume of the game, a progress bar will be displayed on the right side of the screen to indicate the volume value, and then the progress bar will automatically disappear.
No comments yet.